Type of Employment: Full-time
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs in store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or service to meet customer needs
- Supplies service technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting- in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all department tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Assists with answering incoming telephone calls
- Follows up with sales, will call, drop box, and delivery and back orders as directed by Branch Parts Manager
- In many cases, need the ability to operated forklifts and other equipment on the property.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/ keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Forklift license preferred